Factor Causes of Obesity
You must know what causes obesity. Genetics and hormonal influence indeed affect weight loss, but the most important reason for obesity is taking more calories than you burn every day. Excess calories are stored as fat. Effects of obesity and the occurrence of many sections, such as the following:
* Inactive. If your lifestyle is not too active, you will not burn all the calories you take. Most adults are currently spending a lot of time sitting, at work or home for leisure activities. With a lifestyle that is not active, you take more calories than you use. Too much television is a major contributor to lifestyle and weight that is not active. This is one of the factors the causes of obesity.
* Unhealthy eating patterns and eating habits. This is one of the factors causing obesity. Diets that are high in calories will include eating fast food, skipping breakfast, eating lots of calories at night, and having large portions when you eat. All of this contributes to weight gain.
* Pregnancy. When a woman is pregnant, her weight increases naturally. Sometimes after the baby is born, the weight is difficult to lose. The inability to lose weight after giving birth can contribute to obesity.
* Lack of sleep. Getting the right amount of rest is important in maintaining your weight. Not getting the right amount of sleep can cause hormonal changes that increase your appetite. You might start eating foods that are high in calories and carbohydrates. This can contribute to weight gain.
* Certain Medications. Some types of drugs tend to cause you to gain weight. You need to adjust your diet and increase your activity — some medications including antidepressants, anti-drug seizures, diabetic medications, antipsychotic medications, steroids, and beta blockers.
* Medical problems. Obesity can sometimes be associated with certain medical causes. These include Prader-Willi Syndrome, Cushing’s Syndrome, polycystic ovary syndrome, and other diseases and conditions. Medical problems such as arthritis can cause a decrease in activity. This can cause weight gain. Low metabolism and low thyroid function, will not cause obesity.
You have read about the causes of obesity. It’s important to know what this is so you can avoid it. The best medicine for the causes of obesity is a good diet and exercise program.