Anti-aging and Longevity
- Aging is not a natural consequence of time. It starts in adulthood, continues until middle age and increases after age fifty. Aging is a disease and anti-aging control the condition of aging. All degenerative illnesses are a sign of free radical harm to your cells. Delay or slow down destruction called anti-aging. A person can obtain longevity through proper nutrition and lifestyle changes including exercise every day.
Reasons Why We Aged:
- Assimilation of reduced nutrients due to thinning of enzymes and lack of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
- Poison buildup in the body from food and the environment.
- Reduction of metabolism, causes overweight, which further worsens the situation by creating inactivity.
- Reducing breathing capacity limits the supply of oxygen to body cells.
Free Radical Damage to Body Cells.
- Aging is the result of how you live – aging like a bank account. You take what you have done along the way. It's never late to rejuvenate your body and mind with an anti-aging strategy. Dying is inevitable, but we can grow old without pain and boredom. Therefore I encourage you to be concerned and do something for your aging.
- A disease is not a consequence of aging, but a wrong choice and lifestyle, and it starts at the cellular level, so feed your cells with proper nutrition and update them. Only you can decide to change your lifestyle, in your eating habits, in your exercise program and in taking anti-aging supplements that are right for your health, and in avoiding body abuse such as smoking, excessive drinking, and drug use.
- All degenerative diseases, such as cancer, heart disease, arthritis, Alzheimer's disease, are not separate and differentiated entities: they are just different expressions of free radical damage to your cells. Delaying, if not destroying, free radical damage is anti-aging.
How to prevent premature aging
- Don't overdo it, like smoking, drinking, and drug abuse; and don't take the wrong attitude in your lifestyle.
- You breathe all your life. The breath of your life from God is oxygen that gives life, without which there is no life in you.
- Why breathe appropriately for long life? You take around 20,000 breathing every day (12-14 breaths per minute). You remove toxins in your body, such as carbon dioxide, through breathing. You cleanse and oxygenate your blood through breathing. You raise your energy and endurance through breathing. You manage and control your pain through breathing. You lower blood pressure and even cholesterol levels through breath. You eliminate emotions that don't please you through breathing. You reduce stress through inhalation. You develop consistency and a clear mind through breathing.
Doing everything calmly is a good attitude to adopt. Don't overeat, and try to avoid environmental stresses such as extreme heat and cold. Sleep and get enough rest. Self-suppression destroys the immune system. Learn how to relax and become the energy channel of the universe. Discover how to open yourself to this strength through relaxation and meditation.