8 Natural Remedies for Stopping Hair Loss and Helping Hair Growth
If you suffer from hair loss or hair thinning and are looking for ways to stop hair loss and help hair growth, here are eight treatments you can try.
- 1. Prepare about 10-15 minutes to massage the scalp before going to bed. Rub your hands until they are warm enough. Starting from the forehead, massage the way to the nape of the neck. Repeat. A good massage will stimulate blood circulation and strengthen hair follicles on the scalp. Get used to it. Do it every night, over time; you will find surprising results. Not only does it help stop hair loss, but it also improves hair growth. You will have healthier and shiny hair.
- 2. Head Stand (this is my favorite) – stand on your head and store for 1-5 minutes if you can. If you can't do it for that long, a few seconds will be done. You can gradually increase the time when you feel more comfortable with posture. This helps improve blood circulation to the scalp, thereby increasing hair growth. A word of warning, for people who have certain conditions, this posture may not be suitable. Consult your doctor before starting.
- 3. Cut five thick slices of ginger. Put them in a pan filled with water. Bring it to boil. Let boil for 10 minutes. Rinse hair with water when it becomes lukewarm. This helps prevent hair loss and increases hair growth.
- 4. Drink cucumber juice every day. Cucumber is a fantastic source of silica. Silica is essential for hair health. Daily intake of cucumber juice helps prevent hair loss and makes your hair grow healthier.
- 5. Apply Aloe Vera directly to the scalp. Leave for 20 minutes. Rinse. Twice a week. Aloe Vera has long been known for its beneficial effects on hair health and prevention of hair loss. This helps the scalp by healing it and balancing the pH level, thus making the scalp a better environment for your hair.
- 6. Soak one ounce of rosemary soil, two ounces of sage soil, and half an ounce of soil nettle in a pint of ethyl alcohol for a week. Strain the solution and add an ounce of castor oil and one ounce of water to the liquid. Apply the solution at night before going to bed or before shampooing. Rosemary and sage are herbs that promote clean scalp, stimulation of hair roots, and hair thickening.
- 7. Put a few drops of vinegar in warm water, and rinse your hair with water. Vinegar is considered to have a normalizing effect on the scalp oil glands and pH level and has a strong cleansing effect. This can prevent hair loss and help hair grow healthier and thicker.
- 8. Mix one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water. Take with or between meals. For hair loss caused by a lack of tissue salt, apple cider vinegar can provide deficiencies if needed, thus helping to reshape natural balance and help hair grow.